Apparently I am not the best pregnant blogger. I thought I would maintain it a lot better, but clearly after 2 months of not posting, that is not the case. Today I got a wild hair and decided to write a new post!
So here we are, 1/11/11, and I'm 15w5d pregnant. In some ways I feel like time has flown by, but in other ways it seems like it's going at a snail's pace. The birth of our child seems soooooo far away, but I know it will be here in a flash. Up to this point I have been very lucky and have felt great throughout most of the pregnancy. I did have a lot of nausea in the 1st trimester, but it was only in the evenings. No morning sickness for me! I also lucked out by only getting SICK for 2 days, and it was when I was 9 weeks pregnant. My biggest complaint has been exhaustion. Pretty sure I would function best with about 14 hours of sleep every night :)
Blake and I purchased a fetal heart doppler online for $50, so every night we get to hear that precious heart beating away. Maybe we're nuts, but infertility really makes your crazy and paranoid, so we figured hearing that heartbeat every night would keep our mind at ease. It's the sweetest sound on earth!
This week I will be 16 weeks pregnant which means it's time to find out the sex of the baby! We are scheduled to find out on Friday, 1/14 and we will reveal the results to our family and friends later that night. Fingers crossed for a cooperative baby and clear results! I'm still waiting for my belly to pop out. I tell myself I'm showing, but the truth is I just look like I ate too many burritos. Can't wait to have a legitimate belly! Pics coming soon.
So...what's it gonna be??? Team PINK or Team BLUE??? Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment